Tuesday 27 November 2012

HAND MADE SHOE FROM TAAKRA ACADEMY

The shoes you wear can tell a lot about your personality. So, you need to be careful when selecting a shoe. We have ready-made shoes and handmade shoes. The majority of people prefer off-the-shelf shoes to handmade shoes. Although handmade shoes are very expensive, they enjoy many benefits over machine-made shoes. At TAAKRA ACADEMY we teach you how to make quality handmade shoe.

Generally, when shoes are ready-made, this means that everything is predetermined according to a specific standard. However, when shoes are handmade, this means that everything will be determined as per the desire of the customer. Apart from the price, handcrafted shoes have a lot of advantages over ready-to-wear ones. TAAKRA ACADEMY work speak for itself. not only will you be the boss of your bussiness but also the environment that you find your self. here are some quality that you can get with Taakra Academy
Quality
We live in a very competitive world where every company tends to stick to the mass production technique because it is the most profitable approach. In mass production, errors are often unavoidable and hence, there is some degradation of the quality. Absolutely, most people go for factory-made footwear and they depend on well-known brands to get the required quality. However, shoes that are handmade enjoy a better quality and this is why they are more expensive.
Material
 hand-made footwear are made from a wide range of materials like Ankara, leather, rubber, fabrics, gum etc.If you are targeting maximum performance, then a pair of made-to-order shoes is the right decision. When you place an order for a shoe, you have a broad selection of materials and of course, you can choose to have a shoe that is made from high quality leather or Ankara Fabric that comes. Moreover, it is easy-to-maintain. On the other hand, ready-made shoes may not meet your preferences in terms of the materials used.
Design







Handmade shoes are unique in designs because they are designed according to the requirements of the customer.
come to Taakra Academy and you will be fully detailed on the above. we also teach
 various Course like 
_ JEWELRY MAKING
_ BATIK AND TYE DYE
_ HAT MAKING 1-3
_ SOAP MAKING
_ EVENT DECORATION
_ SHOE MAKING
_ BAG MAKING
You can locate us at Justice Oputa Foundation building team 7 after team 7 mkt . 
Phone 08033400798,07031002336
Email taakraacademy1@gmail.com
Facebook: Taaakra art

27 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like ur shoe making class but am in abuja do u have any classes 4 abuja?, really want to learn shoe making and bag making from leather and fabric.
athanks
my no is 08037864403

Unknown said...

Hello Olu pls feel free to come into the Taakra Academy located in Abuja
JOF building along 6th ave. Gwarinpa, near Galadima bus stop.
or call 07031002336

khadijat said...

Sallam Diane..aws work..pls I will like to learn shoe and bag making using leather and fabrics..and pls send a details of payment and duration to pinkkybrowngirl@yahoo.com

Just4Her said...

My name is adaobi udeogu. Pls i wud like to learn shoe and bag making using leather and fabric. Pls snd price details and tutorial duration to whitneyvincent17@yahoo.com

Gbenga said...

I would also like to learn how to make shoes and bags but I reside in Lagos...can you please message me on oluwagbengaobaduyi@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Please I would love to know how much it is to take the shoe making classes and the duration, thank you.
My email is ifeoma.nwadioke@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Please I would love to know how much it is to take the shoe making classes and the duration, thank you.
My email is ifeoma.nwadioke@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Please I would love to know how much it is to take the shoe making classes and the duration, thank you.
My email is Charlesagada81@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Please I would love to know how much it is to take the shoe making classes and the duration, thank you.
My email is Charlesagada81@gmail.com

Woma's Menu said...

Please how much for shoe and bags training,duration and location for next year in Abuja.waiting for your reply.my email udogriewoma@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

could I get the costel and duration period sent to this please. orefalade@yahoo.com. Bless.

Anonymous said...

Hello, pls I will like to participate in the class, are u situated in lag and also one mu
ch it cost. Is there part time program. Pls email me on bookurlahsofiya@gmail.com. thanks

wisdom jones said...

How much una dey charge for shoe n bag class. I dey lagos

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am located in Lagos and I would love to learn shoes and Bag making. How can I get across to you. Can I have an address or an email to contact you?

follymog said...

Hello, pls I will like to participate in the class, are u situated in lag and also one mu
ch it cost. Pls email to "follymog@yahoo.com" Thanks you

Unknown said...

Hello please i want to participate in the class of shoe and bag making using leather and other fabrics. Please send details to ummital@yahoo.com thank you

Adedeji Adedoyin said...

Hello please I would love to participate in the shoe and bag making class,do you have any place around Ikorodu or a place closer to it?Here is my contact-07037802476

Unknown said...

Hi! Do you still offer shoe-making classes? How much for how long?

annonymous said...

Please how much and when is the next training in Abuja. blessingokwuwa15@gmail.com

annonymous said...

Please how much and when is the next training in Abuja. blessingokwuwa15@gmail.com

T,Y said...

how much is the training here in and the location you can please send the info to me on 08165215458 OR JUMOKEARAMIDE@GMAIL.COM


NOBELLE DIGITAL ACADEMY said...

Hi,my name is Uju and am located in Abuja.I would like to learn leather bags.kin fly let me know the cost,duration of training and when exactly your next trading is scheduled to start,thank you.
(peaceobianuju292@yahoo.com)

WYT-Girl said...

I would also like to join and need the details. Dont know if anyone is here to answet us for i see it has been long since someone answered from taakra. Hope to hear from you. Email: miyariemkt@gmail.com.

wayne wright said...

This is truly a decent and enlightening, containing all data furthermore greatly affects the new innovation. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing it.for information regarding handmade shoe purchasing please visit to the link.
SHOES FOR THE MODERN AGE

Ayodeji agun said...

Please how can I enroll for shoe making 0905 818 9956 is my number ayodejiagun@ymail.com

Unknown said...

Am interested in footwear skill acquisition program

Pages4ekah said...

Pls may I be privilege to know the fee for shoe making and the duration.thanks